1871

Posted by & filed under .

Twenty-five years after its creation, the Bank serves 11,000 clients and holds $3 million in deposits.
The organization becomes a share capital limited company and is awarded a federal charter.
The institution moves to 176 Saint James Street in Montreal, which remains its Head Office for more than a century.

Comments are closed.